Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get rid of the pests by myself?
There are many methods you can use to discourage and eliminate pests. The basis of any pest control starts with improved sanitation and eliminating conditions conducive to the pest infestation. This may be enough to solve your problem, but there are times when more must be done to be pest free. This is when you should enlist the services of a qualified pest management professional.
2. Are chemicals the only solution to my pest problem? Are they a health Risk?
Chemicals are very rarely the only solution and can pose a health risk if not used properly. This is why it is essential to only deal with licensed, qualified professionals. Pesticide may be a part of the solution, but the objective is to achieve control with minimum risk or hazard to the customer and the environment.
3. Will my house smell after the treatment?
In most cases, there is little to no smell associated with the service.
4. Do you offer any “green” or non-chemical treatments?
We offer a variety of green programs that take a preventive approach toward pest control, thus significantly reducing the need for pesticides.
5. Are the treatments harmful to my children or pets?
All products used in our treatments are EPA registered, and when used according to the label pose little to no risk. Furthermore, all products selected for indoor use by our company fall into the caution category, which is the EPA’s lowest risk category.
6. How soon can you begin treating my house?
Most of the time we can have a technician out to your home or business within a day.
7. Will my family have to leave home during the treatment?
On most occasions no, but it depends on the pest and level of infestation.
8. Will you have to come more that once?
It will depend on the pest we are dealing with as well as the level of infestation.
9. Do you guarantee your work?
We believe that quality counts; therefore, we warranty most programs.
10. If I fill out the Request Form and email it, am I obligated in any way?
There is no obligation; we want our customers to understand our programs and be completely satisfied with our services.
11. Will other animals (dogs, cats, and deer) be harmed as a result of your service?
All pest management personnel are highly trained and licensed to use products in strict accordance with the label. When used according to the label by highly trained professionals, these products have no effect on non-target animals.
12. What should I look for when choosing a Pest Control Company?
When seeking a pest control company, you should look for a stable company with experience and a solid reputation that cares about you, the customer. It is my experience that companies that rely more on service and reputation to obtain their customers give you more personalized attention because they need you to grow.